How To Bypass [FB] Photo Tag Verication 2016 [100% Working]

facebook-tips.jpg


Hello Friends!! From last many
days I got many requests from my
visitors , friends to share a trick
'How to bypass photo tag
verification of Facebook' with best
and easy way, so for this I come
with a amazing trick. Few month
ago I was also facing this problem
but I easily bypass photo
verification with this trick.


Why You Face Photo Tag
Verification Problem?


Many facebook users thinks that
why Fb wants proof of there
identity after using real name and
real pic. The reason is simple , its a
Fb security system. I means when
FB notice that any user using any
feature excessively , Than Fb
security system thing that the
person may be spammer or its a
fake. So Fb security system catch
the person and put photo tag
veification on his/her id.


  • Download and
    install TunnelBear app in your
    android or iPhone and make a
    new account.
  • Now change your location to
    Japan.
  • Then login your blocked facebook
    account and enter catcha code.
  • Here you will notice that there is
    no pic verification instead it will
    ask your phone number
  • Just change japan phone code to
    your country code and enter your
    phone number.
  • Now you will get a confirmation
    code in your phone number,just
    enter this code and you will be
    login your account.
Sachin Sharma

I am a programmer and Tech enthusiast who loves to use my creative skills to solve complex problems.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post